Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Maco. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
2014 Maco64 Logo Contest; Winner's logo will be the new Maco64 forum logo
Topic Started: Apr 2 2014, 05:54 PM (7,286 Views)
sylux102
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Hello Maco64 Community! As you may have noticed, this forum has undergone quite a few major changes. Since the forum no longer caters to just Zelda64 ROM hacking, Flotonic and I have decided that the forum's logo should be changed to reflect the recent changes to the website. Rather than having a single member design one, it was decided that a contest would be started in order to allow all members an equal chance to contribute to the forum. So here are the rules and regulations of the 2014 Maco64 Logo Contest:

1.) The logo must contain "Maco" and it must be clearly visible.
2.) The logo must be related to the Legend of Zelda series in some way.
3.) The logo should be no larger than 500x500 pixels, and no smaller than 100x100 pixels.
4.) The logo may not contain any names or other words , except in the case of "Community" and the like.
5.) Do not include a year on the
6.) The logo should be in .png format and uploaded to some other online image hosting service.
7.) Have fun with it!

The contest will end May 31st. Each member may only enter two logos. If you would like a logo to be replaced, please indicate which entry you would like to replace and it will be taken care of. At the end of the contest, voting will begin. A new thread will be started and any existing entries will be placed in the new thread. Changing entries will not be allowed at that point. It is our hope that starting a contest such as this will allow others to feel a part of our community. Not everybody has the technical ability to easily ROM hack or code something. But everybody has access to an image editor and an online image search service. We hope to see some really cool and unique designs from all interested members here at Maco64!
Edited by sylux102, Apr 3 2014, 11:41 AM.
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JeDDyD
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

Didn't quite follow the guidelines so I guess it doesn't count, but meh. There it is anyway. Simple and straight to the point.
Edited by sylux102, Apr 3 2014, 02:59 PM.
http://www.youtube.com/user/JeDDyDee

sylux102
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
JeDDyD
Apr 2 2014, 06:32 PM
Posted Image

Didn't quite follow the guidelines so I guess it doesn't count, but meh. There it is anyway. Simple and straight to the point.
Nope. Your post does indeed count. This is a valid entry and will be treated as such :)
Edited by sylux102, Apr 3 2014, 03:00 PM.

LBF3
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
how long does this go on for exactly?

JeDDyD
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
Quote:

how long does this go on for exactly?

Quote:

Hello Maco64 Community! As you may have noticed, this forum has undergone quite a few major changes. Since the forum no longer caters to just Zelda64 ROM hacking, Flotonic and I have decided that the forum's logo should be changed to reflect the recent changes to the website. Rather than having a single member design one, it was decided that a contest would be started in order to allow all members an equal chance to contribute to the forum. So here are the rules and regulations of the 2014 Maco64 Logo Contest:

1.) The logo must contain "Maco64" and it must be clearly visible.
2.) The logo must be related to the Legend of Zelda series in some way.
3.) The logo should be no larger than 500x500 pixels, and no smaller than 100x100 pixels.
4.) The logo may not contain any names or other words , except in the case of "Community" and the like.
5.) Do not include a year on the
6.) The logo should be in .png format and uploaded to some other online image hosting service.
7.) Have fun with it!

The contest will end May 31st. Each member may only enter two logos. If you would like a logo to be replaced, please indicate which entry you would like to replace and it will be taken care of. At the end of the contest, voting will begin. A new thread will be started and any existing entries will be placed in the new thread. Changing entries will not be allowed at that point. It is our hope that starting a contest such as this will allow others to feel a part of our community. Not everybody has the technical ability to easily ROM hack or code something. But everybody has access to an image editor and an online image search service. We hope to see some really cool and unique designs from all interested members here at Maco64!
http://www.youtube.com/user/JeDDyDee

GANONdork123
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Here is mine :D

Posted Image
GANONdork123

Posted Image

Flotonic
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Epic logos so far. B-) Including "Maco64" is not necessary. "Maco" will do. B-)

This may run until multiple logos have been posted.

sylux102
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Flotonic
Apr 3 2014, 11:31 AM
Epic logos so far. B-) Including "Maco64" is not necessary. "Maco" will do. B-)

This may run until multiple logos have been posted.
Edited the main post to reflect this. Thanks Flo!
Edited by sylux102, Apr 3 2014, 11:42 AM.

Flotonic
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks, and of course! B-)

Skydragon74193
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I can't really do this per say but what about the Bird on the hylian shield http://zeldawiki.org/File:Hylian_Symbol.png With Maco in Big Font with Zelda Community under it
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone the world will speak for him."
-Unknown Orgin

Mooliecool
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Here is mine

Posted Image

SpiderMegaSonic
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ok, so here's my idea for a logo B-) :

Posted Image

Let me know what you guys think
Edited by sylux102, Apr 5 2014, 10:08 PM.
Your friendly neighborhood
Posted Image
The Amazing SpiderMegaSonic

Flotonic
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Mooliecool: I dig how similar that is to the original LoZ logo. B-)

SpiderMegaSonic: Creative! B-) I suggest "Zelda Community" instead of "Zelda Modding Community", if you still have the source files. ;)

Ideka
Member Avatar

[ *  *  * ]
Ok, here is mine:
Posted Image
As you see I am not the best digital artist, but I think you get the concept. I am sure it can be heavily enchanted by someone else, if it is worth the time.
"What?! You don't have my money?! How dare you! You'd better bring me my money...or else!" ~ Happy Mask Salesman
Youtube
Webpage

Mooliecool
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Can I add a few adjustments to my logo?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

As some of you may know, I have left the rom editing scene, never to return. I will be attending UNL. I will also be getting a job, so I will not have the time to run a community and make all of these projects.

I'm leaving you all in good hands. Sylux102, one of the best Maco staff members, will be carrying on in my stead. His forums are on Zelda64.net. Register there, since this website is archive only.

As for OoT 2D and Izou, I will be leaving those in the hands of GodsTurf's team, Lunar World. If you are fans of these projects, subscribe to them.