Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Viewing Single Post From: (Rumour) Leaked Zelda Shard of Nightmare (Wii U)
Samboy123
Member Avatar
[ * ]
This looks interesting; This could be a fake leak or possibly Zelda Shard of Nightmare the next Wii U Zelda game.

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/05/12/check-out-this-very-sketchy-e3-leak-floating-around-the-web/

I don't know if it is true but if this is, it seems like it will be set around the Twilight Princess timeline; possibly a direct sequel. But it does intrigue me that Mario Kart 8 is on the list at E3, when most Nintendo fans will have owned the game before E3 even starts. I think that this is likely fake but I definitely wouldn't get disappointed if this is the next Zelda game. But Nintendo did say that the info on the next Zelda game was going to be at E3 2014, so who knows.

Opinions?
Edited by Samboy123, May 17 2014, 08:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post
(Rumour) Leaked Zelda Shard of Nightmare (Wii U) · Gaming
As some of you may know, I have left the rom editing scene, never to return. I will be attending UNL. I will also be getting a job, so I will not have the time to run a community and make all of these projects.

I'm leaving you all in good hands. Sylux102, one of the best Maco staff members, will be carrying on in my stead. His forums are on Zelda64.net. Register there, since this website is archive only.

As for OoT 2D and Izou, I will be leaving those in the hands of GodsTurf's team, Lunar World. If you are fans of these projects, subscribe to them.