sylux102
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
VTNShade
Apr 28 2014, 04:24 PM
gabyelnuevo
Apr 28 2014, 03:44 PM
@VTN: Mmh.. I see, idk much about importing objects or anything, but what if you replace the deku shield with (lets say) the hero's shield from MM and retexture it with the Pre-Alpha Shield you mentioned, so if will look a little more cool? : P :P
@gabyelnuevo: That would be awesome. However, I would need someone to help do that for me. All I would really need help with is replacing the Deku Shield model the Hero's Shield model, make it so that the shield can no be burned by fire and I'll retexture the shield to like the A+B Shield.

@Everyone: Update! This is about the best I can do for OoT3D Hylian Shield to A+C Shield OoT3D style:

Posted Image

Posted Image

If you can do better, let me know. Although, this is what might actually have done for the shields:

A+B Shield - Hero's Shield import

A+C Shield - OoT64 Hylian Shield (For now)

Should I go with this?

Edit:

@sylux102: That'd be nice. Can you make a patch containing the model along the 3DS Link and send it through pm?

Credits:

xDaniel, gabyelnuevo, TheCjes, SanguinettiMods, and Flotonic - 3DS Young Link port

VTNShade(me) - Custom Alpha/Beta Link textures (hair, A+B and A+C shields, sword, brown undershirt)
Have fun trying to make the deku shield not burn....

Anyways, yea ill do it. Could you email me the most recent ppf patch that you have made? Id like to improve your textures. Thanks
Edited by sylux102, Apr 28 2014, 04:34 PM.
A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage.
Offline Profile Quote Post
Neo Zelda64 Mod · Zelda Modding
As some of you may know, I have left the rom editing scene, never to return. I will be attending UNL. I will also be getting a job, so I will not have the time to run a community and make all of these projects.

I'm leaving you all in good hands. Sylux102, one of the best Maco staff members, will be carrying on in my stead. His forums are on Zelda64.net. Register there, since this website is archive only.

As for OoT 2D and Izou, I will be leaving those in the hands of GodsTurf's team, Lunar World. If you are fans of these projects, subscribe to them.