Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Maco. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:

Video Game Modification

Read-only Forum Zelda Modding
If you are modifying any Zelda game, post it here! Be sure to add a prefix to your post such as [OoT].

There is a sub-forum made for Zelda Modding Software, if that is what you are looking for. The prefix rule still stands.
Moderated By: sylux102, GodsTurf
Possible the final request to take place o… May 21 2014, 08:06 PM, By Zeldaboy14
Topics: 375 Replies: 3,031
Subforums: Zelda Modding Software, Questions
Read-only Forum Zelda Tutorials
Tutorials you may have for any Zelda game go here! Be sure to add a prefix to your post such as [OoT].
Moderated By: sylux102
[OOT DBG] UPDATED Display List Tutorial May 19 2014, 08:13 PM, By z64offline
Topics: 50 Replies: 256
Read-only Forum Super Mario 64
Tools, documentation, and edits for SM64 are welcome here!
Sonic in SM64 May 18 2014, 10:35 AM, By NewSuperMoiWii
Topics: 3 Replies: 38
Read-only Forum Other (Modding)
Modding for non-Zelda games goes here! Please use a prefix such as [SF64].

There is a sub-forum made for Other Modding Software, if that is what you are looking for. The prefix rule still stands.
Luigi's Mansion BETA Resotration May 18 2014, 08:13 PM, By link_the_lefthanded_swordsman
Topics: 16 Replies: 90
Subforums: Other Modding Software
Read-only Forum Other (Tutorials)
Tutorials for non-Zelda games goes here! Please use a prefix such as [SF64].
How to take screenshots Mar 9 2014, 12:42 PM, By SuperMarioHacksWii
Topics: 2 Replies: 4
Read-only Forum Codes
Codes for any game go here, Zelda or not! Please do not post new topics for games that are already here (one topic per game)! If you are creating a topic for a game, please use a prefix, such as [OoT].
Gameshark Codes for OoT Debug Version May 15 2014, 05:15 PM, By gabyelnuevo
Topics: 7 Replies: 47

As some of you may know, I have left the rom editing scene, never to return. I will be attending UNL. I will also be getting a job, so I will not have the time to run a community and make all of these projects.

I'm leaving you all in good hands. Sylux102, one of the best Maco staff members, will be carrying on in my stead. His forums are on Zelda64.net. Register there, since this website is archive only.

As for OoT 2D and Izou, I will be leaving those in the hands of GodsTurf's team, Lunar World. If you are fans of these projects, subscribe to them.