Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Maco. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Make New Topic
Other Modding Software
  Title Topic Starter Replies Views Topic Info
Regular [Project64] Rice's Video Plugin Not Showing up in Plugin List
Jiyaro 7 2,827
Feb 5 2014, 07:47 PM
Last Post By: sylux102
Regular Project Builder
A source injector for roms.
Flotonic 4 1,506
Dec 27 2012, 02:06 PM
Last Post By: SoulofDeity
Make New Topic

As some of you may know, I have left the rom editing scene, never to return. I will be attending UNL. I will also be getting a job, so I will not have the time to run a community and make all of these projects.

I'm leaving you all in good hands. Sylux102, one of the best Maco staff members, will be carrying on in my stead. His forums are on Zelda64.net. Register there, since this website is archive only.

As for OoT 2D and Izou, I will be leaving those in the hands of GodsTurf's team, Lunar World. If you are fans of these projects, subscribe to them.